ok so K got paid today then almost went to visit a friend on the northshore. Im so glad she didnt. I would have been sick to my stomach the entire time. Then she went and spent some of her money on a scratch ticket and hit for $150. I never win those things. ugh!
So we go to visit her mom on Sunday. I have to admit - Im nervous. Everything she (and her sister and niece and nephews) used to tell me is that her mother is a horrible human being who can sprout horns and a pitch fork at will...so needless to say Im worried. As I think Ive posted before K has stopped talking to her sister (for many reasons but it sums up to her sister is a horrible manipulative person who doesn't want to see K with anyone because it takes away from "their" time together - weird eh?) Anywho back to the mother situation. So she and her mom hadn't talked in years but they reconnected after K and her sister stopped talking. Im glad K has some family because everyone should have that. We made a date to go up to K's moms house for Sunday April 6th and I was fine with that (parents tend to like me - Im a goody goody and I know it) and then after we made that she told me that her mother has never liked any of her girlfriends. great. perfect. how lovely for me.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment