Friday, December 26, 2008

Ptown

Ok so its about this time of year....each year....that I miss ptown.

I know I havent been there much - but I want to go and I want to go now!

Maybe its the snow that makes me yearn for the warmer weather....and the beach....


Perhaps I have this rosie view of ptown, like I do of most vacation spots. Yet still thinking about it Ive never had a really really good experience in ptown. First time there was with my parents when I was 14. Then with my best friend in high school. Both of these first 2 visit were pre-coming-out. Next was the summer before last....an overnight stay with Kelly...which ended in a fight. Then an overnight stay with P. That one didnt end up in a fight...but in a 4 hour traffic trip home - through which I had to pee and met K at the apartment right after I got home. Last ptown trip was this past summer with K. While there we invited my ex JP and his current girlfriend to come spend a few days with us (weird I know but that part was actually fun). K was in a pissy mood that whole last trip so it wasnt really fun for me.

all in all Im not really sure why I want to go to ptown so bad all of a sudden....I just know that I do.

No comments: