Thursday, January 24, 2008

ER

So here I sit in the emergency room yet again. This month has not been good for me. J asked me to ask P to karoke tonight so that the three of us could hang out (not because she wanted to see me but because she wants to alleviate her guilt about P). So I told her I would be there around 10:30pm because she promised me she would be there at 10. Small side note here....K apparently really diminished my confidence in other people because I'm now so afraid that J is going to blow me off that I keep warning her not to. Anyway J didn't show up at P's apartment until 11:15pm. If she hadn't shown up by 11:30pm then I was just going to go home (and yes a large part of me would wish that she would chase me to get me to not be mad at her or hurt by the fact that she didn't show...but an even bigger part of me knows she can't and wouldn't). Well, like I said, she showed and started to get dressed up because KT (someone she had dated that had blown her off) was there (yeah not going to pretend that didn't hurt - jealousy is dangerous please please never forget that).

No comments: