Monday, March 24, 2008

L word season finale

Ok so I realize that I'm a big geek. I have no gay friends so I live my life vicariously through the L word - and now I have to wait till 2009 for more. UGH! Also they announced that next season will be the final season...tragic.

For those of you who watch the show - these are my sentiments:
Kit - Revenge is so sweet!
Helena - I'm actually glad to see you back
Tina & Bette - Finally
Jodie - Grow up
Jenny - You didn't even begin to get what you deserved
Shane - 2 steps forward and 3 back
Alice - Do it! Ive always had a crush on Melanie Lynskey


In other news - I have definitely been putting on weight. Its time to start cracking down and eating right again. Its just not easy to do that with K - she cooks for me when I get home and I feel bad if I don't eat even if I'm not hungry. Plus now I have the Easter basket from K and one from my parents - I officially have enough chocolate and candy in the house to be able to kill a small horse.

Speaking of Easter - yesterday went pretty well. K went with me to my parents house for Easter dinner and then we all played monopoly (weird I know). It was actually a lot of fun and my parents and K get along pretty well - I think (but then again I thought people liked my horrendous ex Shawnda too and no one did).

No comments: