Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Apartment

Ok so Ive officially moved into my new apartment and I have to say - you never know how much you miss a dishwasher till you don't have one.

Things have been good with K. Shes going to be going back to work in 3 weeks at the same place she used to before. Im worried for her....really worried. She'll be back on the northshore where she gets into all her trouble. She swears that the guys that used to work there that did drugs are no longer employed but Im still scared.

Digression -
Ok so I work with the public all day long and there are just some women that I see that are married or have boyfriends that I just want to look at and say "come on...stop...its ok to come out now." I realize that I have absolutely NO gay-dar so if you're setting off MY gay-dar then jeeze...

I saw J one day last week but havent really gotten to talk to her lately. Tho aparently her ex H (who came in to upgrade her cell phone with me and now txt messages me randomly- for those of you that dont know...I work for an at&t store in MA so if youre looking for at&t cell phone service COME SEE ME!) told J that she and I were friends and made it sound like we talk all the time. That was a little weird but I guess H is controlling - not that I blame her because J did cheat on her a fair amount.

No comments: