Saturday, August 16, 2008

It was like noahs ark in my living room!

So my apartment flooded yesterday.

Its my first time living in a basement apartment.....and now I know why Ill never do it again! It started to rain (well really downpour) while K and I were in the Christmas tree shop. Oh and as a side note...the Xmas tree shop in the new Gillette plaza ROCKS MY SOCKS! No lie. Anyway - we got home with subs and we were sitting there munching away when I noticed that under the radiator in our living room looked a little wet. I sat and watched the wetness spread out from under the radiator and into the living room....sigh.

So my fun for my day off was using a wetvac to try and make my living room at least a little less damp. Even through all that ickyness - yesterday was a really good day for K and I. She and I made each other laugh all day and night....it made me really realize why I love her so much.

Oh and sobriety check for K - 2 months and counting.

No comments: