Friday, August 22, 2008

Provincetown

So I booked my vacation to p-town!

Im now waiting on pins and needles till the second weekend in sept. Why that date u may ask? Because Im cheap (yes thats the asian side of me) and thats when the fall rates for p-town start.

I booked my stay at http://www.bradfordcarver.com/ Its a great place. Right up the street from Spiritus Pizza (which is undoubtedly the best pizza in the world) and about a 3 min walk to EVERYTHING. Its a really cute place...the room we get has a fireplace and is up a winding staircase. I almost didnt book there again this year...I almost went with a place thats owned by 2 woman but I really liked this place and the other place was a 10 min walk to the center of town...so in the interest of being lazy I booked here.

Im so excited I cant wait to go!

No comments: