Tuesday, October 28, 2008

eczema

For as long as I can remember Ive had eczema (though its been in the last year that Ive been able to spell it). When I was a kid I remember getting it really bad on my inner arms and behind my knees - which sucked but I was able to cover it with pants and shirts. In the last 4 years or so it has decided to start on my face. yay for me right?
sometimes it looks like severely chapped lips but K has pretty much told me that sometimes it looks like herpes of the mouth. Ummm ewww. I definitely do NOT have herpes.
I had kinda learned to ignore it...and for the most part the customers that I deal with have never noticed (at least no one has said anything about it) until yesterday when I had a customer comment on it. Well that made me realize that I really need to do something about it. what? I dont know...but something.


I love the smell of seasons.

Although today smells like a very early cold spring day...not a late fall day. Maybe its the rain.

I love rainy days


Lately K has been worrying me. She keeps mentioning how she misses her sister. Thank goodness her sister probably called the cops on her .... so she doesn't dare call her.


Im still undecided if I want to stay with K. She announced to me yesterday that if I did want her to leave...her friend Chris called...and said K could move in with her. I dont know.

No comments: