Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The snow is melting






Ok so the snow is melting...and you would think this is a great thing right? Well for us of the human variety it is...but for the poor puppy....not so much. Weve had snow on the ground for so long that the puppy cant do her business on anything but snow. So the poor thing runs around the yard to find the teeny tiny snow mound that was left over from plowing to go on. Its kinda funny but kinda upsetting too. Hopefully she will figure out soon that its ok to go on grass. This is a picture of her from the snow storm before last...she still gets so excited when it snows out. She runs around trying to catch the snow flakes in her mouth and when that dosent work she rolls little snow balls with her nose and then jumps after them like they were trying to escape.



Also the dog and cat lately have come to this weird truce. They still fight like...well cats and dogs....but then at other times they sleep together. Its just adorable.
So I came back from vacation last week....and I want to go back ON vacation! It was great. I slept, watched tv, slept, played with the puppy, slept and then slept some more.
So K proposed (sorta) again. We were out at lunch yesterday ...and K hits me with, "so what do you think about me putting a ring away on lay-away?" I said "a ring for what?" (yeah I knew for what but I didnt really want to admit it) and she said "a ring for you...I mean I figure were already domestic partners so we might as well start thinking about marriage". Ugh! I think this got brought up because K started hanging out with her friends again and shes sees just how shitty the dating pool is out there. Not that she wouldnt find someone...but she wouldnt find someone like me again. (not that Im tooting my own horn but....well....toot toot!)

No comments: