Monday, March 16, 2009

WHO KILLED JENNY?!

Ok so I know its been over a week since the finale but Im still irritated by it.

I mean seriously....wtf?! They didnt answer any questions, there were no happy endings, we didnt get to see enough Lucy Lawless....I mean come on! If youre going to have Lucy Lawless as a guest star then have LOTS of her on the screen.

And WHO KILLED JENNY?!

I realize that there was a rediculous amount of focus on the "unfinished railing" so in all probability she fell due to that....but at least freakin TELL US!

I wanted to see lots of things I didnt get to during this last episode. If I had my way this is what would have happened:
Shane - breaks up with Jenny and gets back together with Molly and lives happily ever after.
Tina - stops trying to see the good in Jenny and moves with Bette to NY.
Bette - gets to kill Jenny. I think she deserves it.
Alice - breaks up with Tasha (I didnt like them from the begining) and dates Melanie Lynsky
Max - gives Bette and Tina his baby and lives happily as a man
Helena - runs away with me. (who doesnt want a rich, gorgeous, woman with an accent??)
Kit - lives happily ever after with her man...errrr wo-man.
Jenny - dies but not before she gets to see how horrible a person she was to mess with everyones lives.

Anyway they announced some BS about watching the interrogation tapes online each week. People you canceled the show, made it a REALLY short season, AND made a shitty finale. Why would I want to watch more?

1 comment:

LP Sutton said...

It was a seriously disappointing finale!