Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ex's & Emails & TROs....Oh My!

So two days ago I recieved two emails from an ex that I had a TRO against.

First email:
Tue 4/14/2009 3:33 PM
Subject: Sorry.

Steph,

I just wanted to write you something ... saying I'm sorry for hurting you. I never meant too and feel responsible for hurting you. I hope all is well in your endeavors and wish you god speed.

S

Second email:
Tue 4/14/2009 10:29 PM
Subject: sorry

Steph --

I just wanted to send a note to say that I'm sorry for hurting you when all that stuff went down. I never meant to hurt you, so I just wanted to say sorry.

I hope all is well with you.

Again, sorry!

Shawnda


Honestly I don't even know what to say about these. She hasn't emailed me since....but I haven't responded either. I wont.

There are currently 3 theories running around about why she emailed me now:
1. Its near my birthday (April 22nd) - but she didn't send anything last year for my birthday.
2. She has joined some sort of 12 step program - she is definitely not a drug addict and she never drank when we were together.
3. Her girlfriend left her and shes trying to get back into my life - the emails seemed pretty cold and she didn't initiate a response by asking a question.

No comments: