Friday, April 17, 2009

On the brain

Since Shawnda emailed me....Ive had her on the brain. I check my email constantly to see if shes emailed me back and I think about checking my email when Im not at work. I dont really want to talk to her or have any type of contact with her but I want to know why she wanted contact with me.

I know my relationship with Shawnda changed me in ways I probably cant even grasp. I guess I would say that I regret that relationship more than any other Ive ever had. I almost wish I could go back in time and erase that time from my past so that I could be the person I was before I met her. But alas you cant do that (at least not in the real world) so Im stuck with the memories and changes she inflicted on me.

All that being said...I dont understand why I want to hear from her.

Bizarre.

No comments: