Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When I'm dealing with the public....I have a completely separate dialog in my head then what actually comes out of my mouth. I cant decide if I'm really a mean bitter person....or if dealing with stupid, angry, mean, ridiculous, self centered people all day long has changed me to hate everyone really.

As Im typing this I have a customer standing in front of me - screaming at me, telling me shes going to cancel service if I dont do something for her. Ok.
1. dont yell at me. I didnt do anything to you. if you come in and ask me nicely to do something for you....I might actually do it. If you yell then fuck you. Why should I? belive me - they dont pay me enough to have you yell at me just because you feel like it.
2. dont act like an idiot. I cant stand people who are stupid.


OMG ok so my ex Shawnda just emailed me. Thats crazy. 2 years ago I had a restraining order on her....this day cant get any worse!

No comments: