Friday, April 4, 2008

The cat

Ok so Ive never owned a cat before in my life - my mother hated them. I guess it all stemmed from when my mother was in college and owned a cat. The cat woke her up one night by attacking her and my mother had to throw her off the bed wrapped in a blanket and run out the apartment to get away from her. When she arrived home the next day (she went to sleep at her parents when that happened) the cat had died from distemper. So since then my mother has always said that you cant trust cats.



Well as any good lesbian when I came out I ended up with a cat. It was not intentional at all to be honest. K had a cat who was pregnant with kittens (the kittens were born on Christmas day) and when she decided to get rid of her cat and the kittens I decided to keep one of them. She is so cute - isnt she?

No comments: