Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pay Day

ok so K got paid today then almost went to visit a friend on the northshore. Im so glad she didnt. I would have been sick to my stomach the entire time. Then she went and spent some of her money on a scratch ticket and hit for $150. I never win those things. ugh!

So we go to visit her mom on Sunday. I have to admit - Im nervous. Everything she (and her sister and niece and nephews) used to tell me is that her mother is a horrible human being who can sprout horns and a pitch fork at will...so needless to say Im worried. As I think Ive posted before K has stopped talking to her sister (for many reasons but it sums up to her sister is a horrible manipulative person who doesn't want to see K with anyone because it takes away from "their" time together - weird eh?) Anywho back to the mother situation. So she and her mom hadn't talked in years but they reconnected after K and her sister stopped talking. Im glad K has some family because everyone should have that. We made a date to go up to K's moms house for Sunday April 6th and I was fine with that (parents tend to like me - Im a goody goody and I know it) and then after we made that she told me that her mother has never liked any of her girlfriends. great. perfect. how lovely for me.

No comments: