Monday, April 12, 2010

high ramblings

So here I am....thinking about that fucking dom again. I just cant get her out of my mind.

It drives me crazy that for 2 months I had someone....who told me she would do every fantasy Ive ever had....or ever even thought of having and now shes just gone. For no reason. With no explanation.

I have, in my high state tonight, come up with a new theory for why I got dropped like a hot potato. She kept saying how messed up her life was....and how everything seemed to be going wrong (things did seem to keep happening...a string of very bad luck). I wonder if she thought I was the cause of all her problems. I never discussed with her if she was religious or superstitious but at least this give me an explanation as to why I would get dropped so suddenly.

No comments: