Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Hell No

What. The. Fuck.

Yup I dont even know what else to say to this:
(background story: I called Kel on easter because I wanted to see her again. When she called me back hours later I could tell she was high. She claimed she was drunk and out at a bar...but come on - a bar on easter? at 2 am? yeah right.)

Apr 6, 2010 11:05 AM
Whats up?
Can I come home for a month or so
Steph i know your mad at me but you need to let up a little and call me or text me. I know you miss me. So please lets not play the not talking game.

All of those were from her....randomly this morning.
I cant decide to respond with ...."fuck you", "hell no", "I dont want your drama anymore", "go try one of your other whores because thats how youve decided to treat me", or just not respond at all.

The more I think on it...the more baffled I am. Not even an apology. Nothing. She has such big balls.

I wonder when shes being evicted.
Another bridge shes burned.

No comments: