Monday, April 5, 2010

twitter

*warning*
Im in a mood today....so Im going to swear more than usual. (This is what it sounds like to talk to me usually)

Ok so I created my twitter account....mostly to follow certain celebs (*cough*lindsay*cough*lohan*cough*samantha*cough) but dont tell anyone I know because Ill deny deny deny it.
Anywaaay - so I actually found a real life friend on there....and now the anonimity that I so adored with twitter is gone. I cant make my posts sappy, pathetic, and stupid like I was doing before....I actually have to think about what Im posting and try to be witty. Damn. Too much work for me. Thank god for blogger because I know that noone reads this damn thing.

So the top I was talking to went on vacation for a week...and now I havent heard from her since (its been 2 weeks). I figured with the holiday that she was probably busy but I dont know now. The only reason Im hesitatant to give up on her was because she was fucking perfect. She was exactly what I was looking for....and I had even met her and KNEW I liked her. Sigh.

Then Kelly....who has been in and out of my life/apartment since we broke up. First she would stop by for a day, then two, then three, then a week....now she got paid so I havent heard from her since then. When am I going to stop letting her use me?! I think Im just a sucker for someone who can say "I love you". I blame my parents. I dont think I heard it enough as a kid. Its so easy to blame them. (on a side note - that the exact reason that I dont want kids. No matter how hard you try or how good of a parent you are - your kids still resent/blame you)

I am ok living on my own when I have shit to distract me....I had that top and W.O.W. to distract me for a while but now Im back on that slippery slope into depression. I hate this feeling.

No comments: