Friday, April 9, 2010

Weakness in me

So I let her come back ....but just to stay for a few days (definitely NOT permanently- I like having my apartment to myself too much)

I think I let her back because Im kind of heart broken about this dom. I realize that I am not allowing myself to feel it...either because of denial or because I guarded my heart well this time. Either way - I know Im upset about it and my pride definitely hurts. The sad thing is I feel like I keep going back to kelly because of it.

The whole thing makes me think of this song:
Why do you come here
When you know Ive got troubles enough
Why do you call me
When you know I cant answer the phone

And made me lie
When I dont want to
Make someone else some kind of an unkowing fool
Make me stay
When I should not
Are you so strong or is all the weakness in me

No comments: