Tuesday, November 11, 2008

and madness ensues

K went to her mothers house yesterday....and she always stresses her out.



backstory:

K, when she was really into drugs (before I met her), wrote a bunch of bad checks for money for drugs. Now shes freaking out because she believes that she can go to jail for it. Personally I'm a little skeptical of it....it would be her first offence....I think she would get probation (at the worst). Anyway she owes a bank about $700 and she now wants to pay it off.

forward story:
So yesterday when K went up to her moms, her mom started telling her a bunch of different things....none of which were good. First she was telling K that she was going to go to jail and that she was disappointed in her for not paying her bank back. Little does her mom know how much money Ive sacrificed to K for her drug habit and her craziness....so she cant blame me for not wanting to spend MORE money on stuff that dosent affect me. I know that sounded very childish...but the more and more I think about it the less I see K and I lasting. Which brings me to the second thing Ks mom was telling her. She was stressing her out about our age difference...telling her that when K is 60 Ill be 45...and telling her that shes sick all the time so why would I want to be with someone like that. Ks mom was also telling her that she dosent think we'll stay together and that Im going to be the one to leave K. Sigh. Ironic. Sigh. I dont want K to stress out about it. I do love her...but I dont see us spending the rest of our lives together.

A phrase I wrote a little while ago keeps running through my head...
"Shes always sick, always hurting, never working....I cant support the both of us for the rest of my life. I wont do it. Im only 25."

So the ironic part about volunteering at GLAD...is that they havent called yet. Do you think they figured out my intentions werent completely pure?

No comments: