Saturday, February 9, 2008

Moving

Ok so Im freaking out about moving.

I got an apartment with my (now ex) boyfriend about 3 years ago. In that 3 years we moved once...and it was just 2 buildings down in the same apartment complex. Now Ive come to the end of my lease. He moved out in November and K moved in. Well K moved out on me after 2 weeks leaving me to pick up the entire rent on my own (its a 2 bedroom in Norwood....its about $1500 a month). Well thankfully (or not) my lease is up on March 1st and I have to move - but my god I dont want to. Im terrified.

My last ex messed my credit up by opening cards in my name and not paying any of the bills she said she was. Now I dont even know if my credits good enough to get an apartment on my own. I cant trust K enough to move in with her and trust that she will stick around to pay the bills...but she dosent want me to get a roommate. At this point its about doing whats right for me so my choices are this.
1) get a one bedroom apartment I can afford on my own if K flakes
2) get a 2 bedroom and a roommate
3) stay where I am and stuggle but know that I have a place to live.

I dont know what to do.

H E L P!!!

No comments: