Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Saving Face


Ok so I just want everyone to go out and watch the movie Saving Face. Its the best combination of an asian and lesbian movie EVER.
Anyway J txt messaged me today to see if I wanted to go to the movies with her tomorrow. I made a pact with myself that I wouldnt ask her to hang out with me again - shes got to ask me. Its time for her to prove that she actually wants to spend time with me.
Also Im so sick I feel like I want to die. Ive been getting body aches and chills so bad I have to take a bath just to warm up....then I get so hot I strip down to a tee shirt. Because of that constant push and pull last night I didnt get much sleep - plus I had to be in work for 7:30am to let the trainer into our building. So today (being sick and all) should be a wonderful ten and a half hour day. I hate being sick.


No comments: