Monday, February 4, 2008

pain in the foot?






Ok my foot hurts so bad today that Im limping around....I look like a moron but oh well



K semi moved back in - she moved the kittens and her cat in today (arent they cute?). I guess that effectivly ends anything I may have had with J.

P is acting crazy I guess and is sabotaging any chance she gets with women she talks to. great. I just dont want to be around her right now.


So I got written up for my sales for last month. fantastic. I now have to hit my sales goals for the next 3 months or I could be fired. Not that this job is stressful at all or anything.

I think Ive decided I want to start taking classes. I was looking at New England School of Photography (http://www.nesop.com/). I wonder if Ill be any good at it.


I know Im just one great big ray of sunshine today arent I?

No comments: