Saturday, February 2, 2008

Why do I always hope for a movie ending?

So I was starting to fall for K again....I know....stupid. She was acting so different and I really thought she had changed but cycles repeat and here I am again.

I cant take her back again....I wont let myself. I have to get over her.

Yesterday I let her borrow my car so that she could go get her check from the post office. She was supposed to bring my car back at 3 - which then became 4 - which then became 6 - which became never. She called me at 7:45 and told me I could pick the car up in lawrence again. Im so all done.

I called her this morning crying and she didnt answer. Im so sick of the lies and hurt.

Now I got this from her:
K 2/2/2008 12:10 pm - I love you with all my heart. You felt it the other night. I need help everytime i think i can walk away i get pulled back in i am sorry steph
S 2/5/2008 12:36 p, - Did you do drugs last night?
K 2/2/2008 12:48 pm - If you want to pick up your phone you can. Dont shut it and go through the trouble i will give it to you. And the answer is yes i cant control it. Im calling around today to get admitted somewhere. I do love you and im sorry i fucked up again. Take care babe. Let me know when your coming. Its a wonder why i have no one. Anyway. Im trying to charge the phone its dead. Call you in an hour to find out when your coming. Hope you dont mind im going to use the phone to make those calls.

No comments: